If you are looking for a company focused on its people, look no further than OGE. We're a company that values individual well-being, transparency, teamwork, respect, integrity and public service.
So we look to hire people with talents in engineering, marketing, accounting, customer service and operations. OGE recruiters appear on university and college campuses throughout the state of Oklahoma and Arkansas. So if our character suits yours, visit your campus career center for recruitment events and dates.
OG&E Intern Social Media Contest
Take a selfie. Get the most votes. Win an iPad.
Enter our intern social media photo contest and you could win one of several iPads, perfect for school and play.
Contest Time Period: Sept. 12 – 20
How to win!
1. Visit the OG&E internship / career fair and pick up an OG&E lanyard.
2. Between Sept. 12 and Sept. 20, upload a photo of yourself wearing the lanyard to:
• The OG&E Facebook page www.facebook.com/ogepower (votes counted on Facebook OR
• Twitter using the hashtag #ogejobs (Each tweet favorited = one vote)
• Instagram using the hashtag #ogejobs (Each like = one vote
3. If your photo gets the most votes, you’ll win the iPad!
Winners will be announced and notified by Oct. 4.
• Following an Internship Fair, participants who visit the OG&E recruitment booth can upload photo of themselves wearing the OG&E lanyard give-away through a specially created Facebook tab (see below for example), on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ogejobs or by emailing email@example.com
• Fans will be asked to vote on their favorite photo
• Photo with the most votes will win an iPad!
• Winners will be announced and notified by Oct. 4.
• Cannot be an OGE employee or contractor.
• Only 3 submissions per person
• An entrant must hold all rights to a photograph he or she submits to the contest. For a photo in which a person is recognizable, you must complete a model release from the subject or, in the case of a minor, the subject’s parent or guardian. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a sample model release form. An image that contains recognizable people will not be selected for an award if the photographer is unable to provide a valid model release upon request. “Recognizable” means that a third party could identify the individual in the image, due to the visibility of any distinctive physical features, uniform, identification numbers, and so on. Photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s copyright are not eligible.
• We reserve sole rights to eliminate and/or delete photographic submissions to our Facebook account tor content that we deem to be objectionable or of dubious provenance. No prior warning or notification will be required of OGE Energy Corp. Types of photos that we would remove without warning:
o Photos that showcase dubious taste or themes
o Photos involving racial or ethnic insensitivities
o Photos involving salacious subjects and presentations
o Photos that are unrelated to the OG&E Intern contest
• By entering the contest the participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless OGE Energy Corp., its affiliates, employees, and officers from any issues, losses, or actions emanating from or in relation to the OG&E Intern Photo Contest. This would include any losses or issues related to third party claims of copyright infringement or violations of personal privacy.
• The OG&E Intern Photo Contest is void where prohibited by law.
• Each participant in the photo contest is responsible for ensuring that he or she possess the full rights to the photos that they are submitting.
• Each participant is responsible for accurately titling and describing his or her photos.
• OGE Energy Corp. has, at its sole discretion, reserved the right to terminate, suspend, or modify the photo contest.
• Individuals submitting photos into the contest retain full rights to their photos, including ownership, but through the act of participation (entering a photo into our contest and tagging those photos with the appropriate contest tags) will also grant to OGE Energy Corp. a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos which might include, by example, methods listed below:
o The right to publish the image in any format, including on the web and in print publications or presentations, such as newsletters, brochures, fundraising appeals, public service announcements, grant proposals, reports, awards, thank-you cards, displays, mailings and invitations.
o The right to provide images to other individuals and organizations for non-profit, OGE Energy Corp-related use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, wayside exhibits and the like.
o The right to use the photo’s title, your name, city, state, and country of residence in our publications.
o The right to keep the files provided, and to archive the images on CD or in other electronic forms, so that your photos can be used to support our mission and be properly credited