Mission: To support programs, organizations and institutions that enhance quality of life and economic well being in the communities where OGE operates.
Strategy: The OGE Energy Corp. Foundation will consider each request that contributes to achieving the foundation’s mission. While the foundation will consider supporting organizations in a variety of areas, such as human services, the arts and community development, a greater emphasis will be placed on early education – primarily math and science.
Exclusions: OGE Foundation grants are generally not given to:
- Organizations that are not geographically located in an area where OG&E or Enogex operates
- An individual person or families
- Organizations that are not 501(c)(3) organizations
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine. The Foundation will consider funding faith-based organizations which provide services to all clients regardless of denomination.
- Sporting events, such as golf tournaments, other than Special Olympics
- Dinners, luncheons or other forms of indirect support
- Political parties or candidates
- Capital Campaigns
Submitting Requests: Please submit requests to
OGE Energy Corp. Foundation
P O Box 321, MC/1100
Oklahoma City, OK 73101