Home Energy Efficiency Program (HEEP)
It pays to save energy. And with OG&E's Home Energy Efficiency Program, you can! Our new HEEP program now will be offered free to all residential customers. Our program begins with an online audit -- a Custom Energy Report-- providing up-to-the minute usage and cost information as well as customized recommendations for improving your home's efficiency.
With HEEP, you can receive:
- A FREE cooling system service (a $75 value)*
- The first pound of A/C system refrigerant, if needed
- If needed, up to $300 in duct system repair and tightening
- If eligible, an attic insulation rebate of 30 percent of the cost of additional insulation, up to $500
Sign up today and start saving a heap!
* Homes that received an A/C tune-up or duct work inspection as part of the former HEEP program are not eligible forthese services, but CAN receive the insulation rebate.
Residential A/C Tune
Sign-up for OG&E’s Residential A/C Tune program and save. Having a properly tuned and serviced air conditioning system is a great way to help with summertime electric bills. For a limited time, OG&E is offering a FREE air conditioner tune-up. Along with the free tune-up (valued at $75), you will also receive a duct system inspection and, if needed, duct repairs. Sign up now by calling 479.649.2849 for this free offer.
Window Unit Rebates
OG&E offers appliance rebates for ENERGY STAR® qualified window air conditioners. This program provides customers without central HVAC systems incentives for purchasing and installing high-efficiency air conditioners. Look
for the rebate forms where you purchase ENERGY STAR® qualified window air