Protecting Information And Privacy Is A Top Priority.
OGE Energy Corp. is firmly committed to online user privacy. We provide this notice to explain our online information-gathering practices. This Privacy Statement applies to OGE Energy Corp. and its subsidiary Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company (collectively “OG&E”). OG&E does not sell, trade, or rent information about you or your account to third parties.
By submitting information via this site, you agree to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of that information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on any OG&E-sponsored website (the “Website”). The types of personal information that OG&E collects includes:
- Contact information including name, phone number, email, and mailing address.
- Information that you provide to create an account on the Website. This information includes, but is not limited to, email address, username, passwords, and account numbers.
- Payment information that can include name, billing address, bank account information, and payment card details.
- Information you provided to us as part of any employment application. This can include information about your past employment, education, background check details, and citizen or immigration status to determine legal work status.
- Personal information you submit on the Website. For example, the information you provide to us when you create or modify your online account, contact us through emails or the Website, respond to surveys, use our forums, and complete any registration.
- Information related to your transactions with us, such as your payment history.
We treat information about you, including personal information, as confidential, consistent with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including those established by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission and Arkansas Public Service Commission.
How is the information collected?
We collect customer information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to the following:
- When you set up your account and interact with us regarding your account, your utility service, and your participation in utility programs or offerings
- When you use electricity, usage data is collected via our metering systems (including the smart meter system)
- When you choose to engage with us online
- When we interact with third parties such as credit agencies
- When you choose to apply to OG&E for employment.
Why is OG&E customer information collected and how is it used?
We use personal information to administer your account and inform you about your energy usage and manage, provide, and improve our services and business operations or for job opportunities. Some examples include:
- To generate your customer billing statement
- To enable you to view energy usage data on your account
- To communicate with you about your energy usage
- To help you select the best rate plan, or to take advantage of pricing programs such as the SmartHours™ program
- To communicate with you about specific programs or opportunities that may help you to lower your energy usage
- To communicate with you about energy saving tips and energy management tips tailored to your geographic area, climate, and daily energy usage
When and With Whom We Share Information
OG&E does not sell your personal information. However, we share personal information with others when needed to provide you with services, including credit reporting agencies. We also share personal information with others:
- When you direct us to do so, including to authorize other users on your account.
- When required by law or to respond to legal process.
- To protect our property or rights or the safety of our employees, our customers, or other individuals.
How do we protect information from unauthorized access?
OG&E is committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorized access. Although we can’t prevent every possible situation, we prudently invest in appropriate security measures as a part of fulfilling that commitment. This includes maintaining administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
How to Access and Correct Information in Our Records
If you are a customer, you have the ability to see and submit corrections by accessing your account via the Website.
Children’s Privacy Online
We share our customers’ concern that children’s privacy is important. The Website is not intended or directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or ask for personal information from children.
Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
If you choose to email us through the “Contact Us” link on this site, you will be asked to identify yourself so that one of our employees can respond to your questions and comments. If, however, you wish to submit your questions or comments via U.S. mail, they can be mailed to:
Attn: Customer CarePO BOX 321 Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0321
Or Call: General Customer Service
Oklahoma City Locals: 405.272.9741