We believe in the power of giving back and have put that belief into action since 1902. At OG&E, we are passionate about giving back to local charitable organizations and community initiatives supporting education, arts and culture, and human services through OG&E and the OGE Energy Corp. Foundation.
OG&E employees seek opportunities to make a direct impact where they live and work. Our employees generously give their time, talent, and resources to support communities and local nonprofit organizations to help our communities thrive.
At OG&E, combining forces with United Way allows us to make an impact on lives of the people who depend on that organization to overcome adversity. Our employees volunteer their time, provide critical training and donate to benefit 12 United Way organizations across our service area.
- Be a U.S.-based IRS 501(c)(3) qualified charitable or educational organization or an accredited K-12 educational institution
- Be geographically located where OG&E operates
- Serve communities without discrimination against any individual on the basis of race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation or national origin
- Have a method by which to measure, track, and report program outcomes and specific results that demonstrate measurable community impact
- An individual person or families
- Building or Capital investments and improvements
- Dinners, luncheons or other forms of indirect support
- Organizations that are not 501(c)(3) organizations
- Political parties or candidates
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine. The Foundation will consider funding faith-based organizations which provide services to all clients regardless of denomination
- Sports teams/events such as tournaments (other than Special Olympics)
- Organizations offering goods or services to employees as a benefit of grant approval (e.g., participation in golf tournaments, reservations at fundraising dinners, tickets to special events, etc.)