Find Meter Standards and building project support here.
It’s smart to plan for any possible electric service needs from the beginning of a project. Are you an electrician, architect, engineer, or manufactured home dealer? OG&E will give you building standard support through your project.
Here‘s some information and services to help you get started:
• Have a new project? Refer to the Guide to Filling Out New Construction Application here, or in the Resources section of this page.
• To set up a new service or if you have questions regarding the status of a meter inspection, call a new construction representative at (405)-619-6500 or 1-800-380-4643.
• Get OG&E’s Meter Standards here or in the Resources section of this page.
• Always call before you dig. In Oklahoma, call OKIE at 811 or 1-800-522-OKIE. In Arkansas, call
Stay Safe While Working Outside
We believe in protecting ourselves and others from injury by constant engagement, always living safely. That's why we prioritize safety in all decisions regarding the resources, site and work performed. We recommend that our valued customers adopt these safe practices when performing construction work:
• Call before you dig
• Work at safe distances
• Look up when working around power lines
• Be aware of your surroundings and mitigate risks