Customer Requirements for all Projects
- Applicant is responsible for locating all private underground facilities prior to commencing any excavation on the property. OG&E and its contractors are not responsible for damage to private underground facilities that were not located or improperly located.
- Applicant is responsible for backfill compaction, removal of rock and other debris remaining after excavation, and replacement of sod or other landscaping features.
- Pipe that will be under pavement must be installed prior to paving, failure to coordinate paving schedule with Project Manager could result in additional charges to the Applicant.
- Applicant is responsible for providing utility easement, which may require obtaining 3rd party or disinterested party easements.
- Applicant is responsible for clearing path for OG&E facilities.
- Applicant must have the property pinned and to final grade prior to OG&E staking the job for construction. If grade is changed after construction is completed and causes OG&E to relocate facilities, Applicant will pay for 100% of relocation costs.
Applicant acknowledges that they have read and have been advised of all requirements. Oklahoma Applicant is aware of Title 63 Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act (1991) Section 142.1, et. seq. (One-call statute, 8-1-1) prior to beginning any excavation or demolition pursuant to the provisions of this act. Arkansas Applicant is aware of Title 14-271-101 (One-call statute, 8-1-1) Arkansas Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act prior to beginning any excavation or demolition pursuant to the provisions of this act.