Property owner or legal representative (“Applicant”) has requested that Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company (“OG&E”) install electric facilities on property location shown above subject to and in accordance with such terms and conditions set forth herein. OG&E is able and willing to provide electric facilities installation services subject to and in accordance with such terms and conditions set forth herein. Therefore, for and in consideration of Applicant and OG&E furnishing each other with the mutual promises contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, Applicant and OG&E hereby agree as follows:
Applicant Terms and Conditions:
- Applicant shall be responsible for locating all private underground facilities prior to commencing any excavation on the property. OG&E and its contractors are not responsible for damage to private underground facilities that were not located or improperly located.
- Applicant shall be responsible for backfill compaction, removal of rock, and other debris remaining after excavation, and replacement of sod or other landscaping features.
- Pipe that will be under pavement must be installed prior to paving, Applicant’s failure to coordinate paving schedule with OG&E Project Manager could result in additional charges to the Applicant.
- Applicant shall be responsible for providing utility easement, which may require obtaining third-party or disinterested party easements.
- Applicant shall be responsible for clearing path for OG&E facilities, including but not limited to, the removal of concrete, asphalt, and any other impediments of the work as directed by OG&E in its sole discretion.
- Applicant must have the property pinned and to final grade prior to OG&E staking the job for construction. If grade is changed after construction is completed and causes OG&E to relocate facilities, Applicant will pay for 100% of relocation costs.
- For all new lighting projects or lighting upgrade projects, Applicant understand and agrees that LED light installation requires a three (3) year contract. If the LED light is disconnected before the three (3) year contract expires, the Applicantwill be charged an early termination fee of $114 for the first LED light and $50 for each additional LED light if more than one (1) LED light is terminated at the same time.
- Applicant warrants and represents that it is the property owner of the Location or the legal representative of such owner and that it has full authority to enter into this Agreement and to consummate the transactions and obligations contemplated hereby. Applicant further warrants and represents that the individual executing this Agreement has the full power and authority to bind property owner to the terms hereof and have been authorized to do so by such property owner.
Applicant acknowledges that they have read and have been advised of all requirements. Oklahoma Applicant is aware of Title 63 Oklahoma Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act (2022) Section 142.1, et. seq. (One-call statute, 8-1-1) prior to beginning any excavation or demolition pursuant to the provisions of this act. Arkansas Applicant is aware of Title 14-271-101 (One-call statute, 8-1-1) Arkansas Underground Facilities Damage Prevention Act prior to beginning any excavation or demolition pursuant to the provisions of this act.